Bad credit can damage your financial health, resulting in higher interest rates, loan application rejections, and other problems. A credit repair company is a profit-making organization that can retrieve credit reports, fix errors in credit reports, help improve FICO scores, help negotiate with lenders and provides other services that will improve your credit. To help you choose the best one, this guide will go over the four best credit repair companies credit repair companies out there.
*The following companies are listed in no particular order.
1. Sky Blue Credit Repair
For a very affordable monthly payment, Sky Blue monitors your credit. Additionally, the company is more than capable of fixing mistakes on credit reports, sending good faith letters to lenders and looking for legal loopholes to restitute credit. With an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, it lands among the best credit repair companies because of its affordability and overall quality.
- Affordability: Charging an initial fee of only $59 and a monthly payment of the same amount, Sky Blue is the most affordable high-quality credit repair service out there.
- Experience: Sky Blue has 28 years of experience repairing credit and helping customers regain their financial health.
- Guarantee: Unlike other similar companies, Sky Blue has a 100% money back guarantee during the first 90 days.
- Limited services: Because it’s so affordable, Sky Blue does not provide many of the advantages as other similar companies. Perhaps most regrettably, they do not provide online tools that allow customers to track their credit progress.
Even though it’s a relatively young credit repair company, Ovation has cultivated a great reputation for providing straightforward and effective service. After signing up for the service, an Ovation employee will delineate a plan of action designed to help your case.
The service features unlimited disputes, direct submission to the credit bureaus and one of the most competent personalized services available. Without a doubt, the simplicity of this service lands it among the best credit repair companies out there.
- Fast: The company’s special fast-track feature allows customers to obtain a same-day service.
- Identity optimization services: The company’s employees will make sure your information is always up to date, particularly in preparation for important events and dates.
- No contract: Because the company has a no-contract policy, its customers are allowed to cancel the service anytime without risking a fine or any other kind of legal action.
- Lack of experience: Compared to other credit repair companies, Ovation simply does not have a well-established reputation. However, its record so far is almost impeccable.
- Confusing website: Some customers have complained that the company’s website is difficult to navigate and does not feature enough information.
3. Credit Assistance Network
Even though Credit Assistance Network has only been around since 2004, its owner has over two decades of experience in credit repair. It’s among the best credit repair companies because it provides a thorough, well-rounded service.
Additionally, it has all the important features one may want to get their credit repaired. It also has its own app in addition to a useful website that helps customers understand the development of their financial situation.
- Excellent BBB rating: Due to its fantastic customer service, Credit Assistance Network currently enjoys an impressive A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Expert staff: Consisting solely of credit, debt and loan specialists, Credit Assistance Network’s staff is expertly qualified for handling your financial situation and restoring its health.
- Confusing pricing system: Despite boasting about transparency, Credit Assistance Network does not put a clear pricing rate on display.
This article about the best credit repair companies would not be complete without mentioning CreditRepair.com. This web-based company helps customers with their credit repair needs through a user-friendly, personalized dashboard.
Featuring accurate visual representations of your financial situation and a user-friendly menu, this web-based service is incredibly straightforward and easy to use. Apart from providing a game plan for fixing your credit, the service manages dispute resolution processes in order to eliminate negative items from your credit report.
- Score tracking and analysis: Like any of the best credit repair companies out there, this service provides step-by-step score tracking. This tracking is clearly detailed in order to be easily understood by customers. In addition, the service provides a clear and detailed analysis of your financial situation.
- Credit monitoring: During the entirety of its duration, the service at CAN features TransUnion credit monitoring at no extra charge.
- Mobile app: The service features a smartphone app. This makes it even easier for customers to be completely up to date with their financial situation.
- Low setup fee: At only $14.99, this company’s setup fee is among the lowest in the market.
- Helps fight identity theft: By providing score tracking and analysis of your financial situation, this company can help detect if you are the victim of identity theft.
- High monthly fee: It’s true that this company has a low setup fee. Still, CreditRepair.com has a monthly fee that, at $99.95, is somewhat higher than the average.
Putting It All Together
In conclusion, these are four of the best credit repair companies in the world. We have included them in our list because of the effectivity of their services and their fantastic customer support. If you have credit problems, it’s highly likely that you will benefit from the services offered by these four companies.
Combining expertise, good customer service, flexibility and affordability, the four of them have earned their spot on this list. Can you think of any other institution that would make us include it among the best credit repair companies? Please, let us know in a comment!
Image source: Featured