Student loan forgiveness education | FAFSA4caster
What is FAFSA4caster?
What are the top 10 reasons to use FAFSA4caster?
1. Keep track of your student loans.
2. Allow you to save an incomplete application that once completed can be transferred to the official FAFSA application for student aid.
3. Understand the intricacies of how financial aid players, students, families, Federal Student Aid, Banks and Lenders all work together.
4. Understand the Student Aid lifecycle.
5. Find out the estimated dollar amount of federal student aid you qualify for.
6. See what type of federal student aid you qualify for.
7. Once you submit your information if there are any issues or outstanding requirements FAFSA4caster will notify you of what needs be done.
8. You will be submitted for a Federal Student Aid PIN to use when you actually apply for federal student aid. This will also allow you to view your personal records on the Federal Student Aid system.
9. Help your parents by creating scenarios based on future earnings and establishing saving strategies for their children not yet in college.
10. You can request to be reminded to submit your application once completed.
Click Fafsacaster.ed.gov to register and explore your financial aid possibilities.